Find out what we have all been up to at CVS over the past year
Progress Update Welcome to Talent Match Black Country and the October/November progress update. The project continues to make good progress. Our young people, with the support from a fantastic team of dedicated solution focused mentors, are addressing and overcoming their barriers, gaining stability, accessing volunteering or work experience, gaining employment and even starting businesses.
To view the newsletter Talent Match – Newsletter Oct-Nov 15 FINAL PDF
In this issue: It’s not just Anti-Bullying Week… It’s time to say no to bullying – make a noise Dates for the diary Safeguarding in schools – blog by Adrienne Katz New interactive information tool for parents Readers invited to share ideas for inclusion in future newsletters
- Creative Arts Award: This award recognises and celebrates young people who are creative and talented within the arts
- Sport Award: This award is for young people who help with the development of sports opportunities locally or who individually excel within sport.
- Contribution to School or Further Education Award: This award is for young people who go that extra mile in their own learning or help others within a school or further education environment
- Inspiration Award – Overcoming Adversity: This award is for an extraordinary young person who shows commitment,positivity and courage
- Inspiration Award – Inspiring Others: This award is for an extraordinary young person who shows commitment, acts as a role model and is compassionate.
- Environmental Award: This award is for young people who have helped in improving their local environment and in making their community a greener place
- Community, Charity and Voluntary Award—Group: This award is for groups of young people who have made an impact together to the lives of others in the local community.
The Office of Public Health would like to work with organisations or community groups, to develop and deliver community health projects with a specific focus on raising awareness of alcohol (sensible drinking and harm reduction) and the impact on individuals, families and communities.
We are offering your organisation or community group the opportunity to submit an expression of interest for an alcohol awareness project idea which will benefit the Dudley borough residents.
Covering Letter – Public Health – Alcohol EOI Covering letter
Exression of Interest –Pubic Health – Expression of Interest Form 10-11-15
Welcome to our First CYPF Network Blog post. Just to let you know we are here and ready to share all the information you will need to know to support you to provide activities and services for children and young people in Dudley Borough. Why not use our get in touch form and ask us a question!!