| Just Straight Talk
Information, Advice, Guidance & Support
Just Straight Talk provides advice and guidance to people who are looking to enter employment and learning opportunities, whilst improving housing and health.
The project aims to provide support to people aged 16 and over to address barriers, support, mentor and empowering people to reach their goals. It aims to provide an individualised and broad approach to give those with multiple barriers tailored support to move closer to employment.
Working within communities we offer the following:
· A dedicated worker to help support you and to provide information, advice and guidance
· A range of local options and opportunities on offer to help meet short and long term goals
· Hand-holding through complex situations with councils, housing providers and other organisations
· Supporting you to ensure your utility bills are affordable and setting up payment plans, completing applications etc
· Help to increase your confidence, esteem, aspirations and motivation
· 1:1 pre-employment sessions and careers advice
To refer yourself or anyone you know please contact the team on 01902 256 744 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Just Straight Talk
The Hub EBC, 30 Ebenezer Street, Coseley, WV14 9LJ.
One thought on “Just Straight Talk (IAG)”
Reblogged this on Volunteering Counts in Dudley borough.
LikeLiked by 1 person