Please note there are a limited number of spaces still available for Child Development in the Early Years on Thursday 17th January 9:30-12:30pm
The course will:
- Explore attachment theory and how it affects children’s personal, social and emotional development, behaviour and learning
- Recognise that a child is a unique individual whose development usually follows predictable patterns
- Provide an overview of development areas and the terminology most frequently used
- Recognise that many factors affect a child’s development.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Have a broad overview of child development and will have considered their own professional development needs
- Have an awareness of attachment theory and its affect on child development
- Identify development areas and use these to acknowledge the uniqueness of each child
- Know about the factors that may affect child development.
Who is this course for?
Professional workforce who work with and support young children and their families.
If you are interested in booking on please enrol on the link below:
For more information on our other courses please visit: https://dudleysafeguarding.event-booking.org/events-list